Allison Knell MBACP (Accred), PTSTA, CTA and MSc.
I am an experienced Counsellor and Psychotherapist and work with individuals and couples in central Edinburgh and East Lothian. I am Registered with the UK Association of Transactional Analysis (UKATA) as a psychotherapist, supervisor and trainer with psychotherapy speciality. I provide clinical supervision to students, qualified counsellors and psychotherapists.
I have several years’ experience working with mental health and addiction.
I abide by the code of ethics and the complaints procedures of UKCP, UKATA and BACP.
I am in regular supervision and my practice is fully covered by the Psychologist Protection Society (www.ppsweb.info).
- Master’s Degree (MSc) in Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy.
- Certified Transactional Analyst (Psychotherapy) –CTA (P)
- Diploma in Transactional Analysis Counselling – validated by COSCA (Counselling and Psychotherapy in Scotland).
- COSCA Counselling Supervision Certificate
- (P)TSTA provisional Training and Supervising Transactional Analyst.
I abide by the Code of Ethics of the UKCP, COSCA and BACP and am in regular supervision.
I am a member of ITAA (International Analysis Association)
Accredited member of BACP (British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy)
Member of UKRCP (United Kingdom Register of Counsellors and Psychotherapists.
Member of UKCP (United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy and Counselling
Member of UKATA (United Kingdom Association of Transactional Analysis